Sparkling Strawberry Bourbon Lemonade
This sparkling strawberry bourbon lemonade is super easy to throw together for a BBQ or beach day.
- 1 lb strawberries hulled
- 1 cup lemon juice fresh
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 4 cup club soda unflavored
- 12 oz bourbon
- Mint, lemons, and strawberries for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries until no chunks are left. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve if you don't like seedy drinks. I recommend straining to keep the drink from getting too thick.
- Mix together the strawberry puree, lemon juice, simple syrup, club soda, and bourbon. Start with 1/2 c. simple syrup and 9 oz. of bourbon, and adjust these ingredients according to taste.
- Serve the lemonade over ice. Garnish with lemons, strawberries, and fresh mint.
Start with less bourbon and simple syrup, and work your way up depending on your preferences. You can also try this with other berries, like blueberries or raspberries!
Serving: 1cocktailCalories: 174kcalCarbohydrates: 19gProtein: 0.6gFat: 0.4gSaturated Fat: 0.2gSodium: 32mgPotassium: 128mgFiber: 1.3gSugar: 17.4gCalcium: 17mg
Did you make this recipe?Tag @serendipitybysaralynn on Instagram!